Skilled CNC operators:
- Study blueprints, manuals, SOP, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work-piece, sequence of operations and setup requirements
- Select, align, and secure cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on horizontal center lathes
- Modify existing programs to produce new components to a customer requirement
- Conduct daily maintenance checks before prior to commencing work
- Start and observe machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjust machine controls or control media as required
- Verify conformance of finished work-piece to specifications
- Set up and operate machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data
- Can use and understand machine parameters and programs
- CNC Lathe: 1 year
- CNC Mill: 1 year
Benefits including health plan, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K and paid vacation.
Click this link for a copy of Chipmatic's Employment application. Print, fill out, and fax to 419-862-2769 or email to email@example.com Chipmatic Employment Application
Please contact us if you are interested in sending your resume. If you have any questions you can also reach out for some answers. Please follow the link below to get a hold of us. Thank you!